Chemical Business Association have negotiated access to Chemtrac
The Chemical Business Association have negotiated access to the Chemtrac® regulatory compliance software. Chemtrac is a powerful, comprehensive, time saving and cost effective software solution for regulatory compliance
Chemtrac is perfect for organisations that are struggling to monitor regulations associated with complex supply chains, large chemical based inventories or are simply wanting a comprehensive reference tool to help stay compliant. It provides users with a highly cost effective solution to monitor both chemicals and chemical-based regulations.
The database contains over 240,000 chemical substances, including the entire EC inventory. Chemtrac is constantly evolving and strengthening its global coverage, with amongst others:
- EU chemicals regulations (REACH, CLP, RoHS, ELV, WFD, Cosmetics, Biocidal Products and Toy Safety)
- Global chemicals regulations (US, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, China and others)
- Global conventions (POPs, Rotterdam Convention, OSPAR) Governmental lists (Member States list for prioritising SVHCs, EDCs, IARC)
- NGO lists (SIN, ETUC, PAN, FOE list of endocrine disrupting pesticides)
- Sector lists (automotive, aerospace, apparel and footwear, electronics)
- Information on common uses and applications for thousands of the most relevant substances in the database.
Through The CBA and Chemtrac you will be able to:
- Track the regulatory status of the chemicals you use
- View key global chemicals regulations and stakeholder lists
- Upload and share key information across your organisation and supply chain
- View Chemtrac’s concise regulatory guide with direct links to all of the legislations
- Control and monitor the substances of specific interest to you
- Stay on top of the very latest regulatory amendments
- Receive systematic updates in a clear and concise form
- Actively maintained to ensure you stay up-to-date with the regulations
CBA Regulatory Advice Service
- CBA would provide advice on questions related to particular substances or regimes.
For more on Chemtrac, please click here.
The Annual fee is £350 + vat for a CBA member company only. Access is limited to one user per company.